I am using the CS+ for CC Integrated Development Environment.
When multiple subprojects exist in a project, how can I divide the project among those subprojects?
Create a new project, and then register the existing subproject in the new project.
To do so:
- Start CS+.
- Create a new project.
- Select "Empty Application" for the project type.
- Specify an arbitrary folder for”Place”.
The .mtpj file of the main project is stored.
- We recommend that you specify the microcontroller used by the subprojects on “Using microcontroller”.
- Add the subproject.
- From the [Project] menu, select [Add], and then [Add Subproject...] of CS+.
- Select the .mtsp file of the subproject you want to add.
At this time, the selected subproject does not move to the folder where the empty project created in 2 was stored.
The subproject stays in the original folder.
- Confirm that the subproject has been added.
- The subproject specified in 3 is added to the Project Tree panel.
- Save the project.
To register the other subprojects, repeat preceding steps 3 and 4, and then perform step 5.
If you operate the [Code Generator Plug-in] or [Code Generator/Pin View Plug-in] check box in the Plug-in Manager dialog box which appears from the [Tool] menu - [Plug-in Setting...] of CS+, the code generation function is not implemented in the main project. This reduces PC memory usage.
- Clear the check box before preceding step 2.
- Select the check box after preceding step 5.
- Finally, restart CS+.
|CS+ (formerly CubeSuite+)|