How can I change the linkage order of relocatable object file?
- In case of using SHC V.8.00 or later and H8C V.6.00 Release 02 orlater.
Specify by clicking [Build] -> [Linkage Order] from High-performance Embedded Workshop menu.
- In case of using SHC V.8.00 Release 01 or earlier and H8C V.6.00 Release 01 or earlier.
Select [Relocatable files and object files] from [input] tab - [input file] in linkage option and add the object files by clicking [Add] bottom.
The object files are linked in order specified at here.
- In case of using M3T-NC30WA V.5.30 Release 02 or later and M3T-NC308WA V.5.20 Release 02 or later.
You can set by selecting command [Linkage Order] from High-performance Embedded Workshop menu [Build]. Please refer to “Customizing the linkage order” on High-performance Embedded Workshop users manual for more detail.
M3T-NC30WA V.5.30 Release 02 or earlier and M3T-NC308WA V.5.20 Release 02 or earlier does not support the function “Linkage Order”. In the specification the object files are linked in following order.
1. Link the files which are registered both workspace and [Relocatable files] list in order of [Relocatable files] list.
2. Link the files which are registered at only workspace in alphabetical order of file name.
3. Link the files which are registered at only [Relocatable files] list in order of list.
- This allow you to specify the linkage order from a head by registering the files registered at workspace to [Relocatable files] lists. If you register all files to [Relocatable files] list, all linkage order can be specified. Add the files to [Relocatable files] list if necessary.
Reference : The way to link start-up file at a head.(FAQ 107561)
|High-performance Embedded Workshop|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for M16C Series and R8C Family [M3T-NC30WA]|
|C Compiler Package for M32C Series [M3T-NC308WA]|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for H8SX, H8S, H8 Family|