The External IRQ Framework provides high-level APIs for applications using the external pin interrupts with the ThreadX RTOS. The Framework supports the external IRQ pins on the Synergy microcontroller.
The External IRQ Framework supports the following features:
- Responds to external interrupt inputs
- RTOS aware implementation using an internal semaphore for thread synchronization
- Can signal internal threads
- Can trigger transfers via the Event Link Controller (ELC)
- Uses the port pins available on Synergy MCUs
- Pins may differ between MCUs so refer to MCU User’s Manuals for specifics
- Supports several hardware features such as
- Channel selection
- Trigger conditions
- Digital filtering
The External IRQ Framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The External IRQ Framework module is used in the Input Developer Examples available for the SK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to use them here.
- Refer to the most recent release notes for known issues, available here.