Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Express Logic GUIX Synergy Port Module, SF_EL_GX, is the Express Logic GUIXTM adaptation layer for Synergy MCU groups, which have graphics engines GLCDC, DRW (2DG engine) or a JPEG decode engine. The API supports graphics hardware engine setup for GUIX and supports graphics rendering and displaying accelerated by hardware engines. The module defines full-set of GUIX low-level display driver functions which draw graphics accelerated by DRW (2DG engine) or JPEG, or displays graphics with GLCDC (See the GUIX User Guide Chapter 5: GUIX Display Drivers). The module encourages the hardware acceleration for graphics rendering but also allows software processing without hardware support.
The GUIX Synergy Port Framework module features include:
- Adapts GUIX to the SSP Framework
- Attaches the SSP Display Interface driver to GUIX Display Driver Interface
- Allows GUIX to draw widgets accelerated by the Synergy D2W (2DG) engine
- Allows GUIX to draw widgets accelerated by the Synergy JPEG engine
- Supports double-buffer toggling control for screen transitions without tearing
- Supports screen rotation (90/180/270 degree)
- Supports various output color formats
- 32bpp (ARGB8888, RGB-888)
- 16bpp (RGB565)
- 8bpp (8bit Palette (CLUT))
- Support for user callback functions
The GUIX Synergy Port Framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the GUIX Synergy Port Framework module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
- HMI Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor Controller - Application Project here.
- PE-HMI1 GUIX "Hello World" - Application Project here.
- GUIX "Hello World" for DK-S7G2 GUI Application here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.