Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The I2S HAL module is a high-level API for the generic I2S audio serial communication protocol and it is used to send or receive uncompressed audio data in master mode.
The I2S HAL module used with the SSI peripheral in I2S master mode supports the following features in addition to the standard I2S protocol:
- Full-duplex I2S communication (SSI channel 0 only)
- Interrupt driven data transmission and reception
- Integration with the DTC transfer module.
- A user-defined callback can be created to respond to the need for additional data.
The I2S HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the I2S HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
- Content provided as it becomes available.
- Refer to the most recent release notes for known issues, available here.