Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Input Capture HAL module is an API used for measuring input pulse-widths which is implemented on r_gpt_input_capture. The Input Capture HAL module configures the input capture parameters to use with the GPT peripheral on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to acquire the value each time a new measurement is complete.
The Input Capture HAL module configures the GPT for an input capture function.
- The Input Capture HAL allows the user to perform the following tasks:
- Initialize the module
- Enable input capture measurement
- Disable input capture measurement
- Get the status (running or not) of the measurement counter
- Get the last captured timer/overflows counter value
- Close the input capture operation
- The Input Capture HAL module supports:
- Pulse-width measurement only
- Rising-edge or falling-edge measurement start
- One-shot or periodic mode
- Hardware-enable signals to enable captures (low enable/high enable)
- Callback function with the following events:
- Counter overflow
- Input capture occur
- Callback structure (input_capture_callback_args_t) that provides data on the interrupting event, including which interrupt occurs and the associated counter values.
The GPT Input Capture HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the GPT Input Capture HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- HMI Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor Controller - Application Project here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.