Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Data Transfer Controller (DTC) HAL module moves data from a user-specified source to a user-specified destination when an interrupt or event occurs.
- Supports the DTC module on a Synergy MCU
- Supports interrupts if desired
- Supports multiple transfer modes
- Single transfer
- Repeat transfer
- Block transfer
- Address increment or fixed modes
- Chain transfers
- Supports multiple channels (depending on selected implementation)
- Number of channels is limited only by the size of the RAM-based vector table
The DTC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the DTC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects use the DTC and are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- HMI Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor Controller - Application Project here.
- Bluetooth Low Energy on DK-S7G2 and DK-S3A7 - Application Project here.
- Getting Started with the Audio Player Application using SSP - Application Project here.
- The DTC HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available on the Synergy Gallery here. Simply download the zip file and import the DTC example into your ISDE. See the Knowledge Base article here for more information.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.