Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Data Operation Circuit (DOC) HAL module is a high-level API for DOC applications and is implemented on r_doc. The DOC HAL module uses the DOC peripherals on the Renesas Synergy™ MCU device. A user-defined callback can be created to inform the CPU when an event occurs.
The DOC HAL module peripheral is used to compare 16-bit data and can detect the following events:
- A mismatch or match between data values
- Overflow of an addition operation
- Underflow of a subtraction operation
The DOC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the DOC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here
Module Guide Resources
- Content provided as it becomes available.
- For all known issues refer to the most recent SSP release notes for known issues located here.