Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The CRC HAL module is a high-level API used to calculate 8, 16, and 32-bit CRC values on a block of data in memory or a stream of data over a Serial Communication Interface (SCI) channel using various types of industry-standard polynomials. The CRC HAL module is implemented on r_crc and uses the CRC peripheral on the Synergy MCU.
The CRC HAL module supports the following features:
- CRC HAL module can calculate CRC on a block of data in memory.
- CRC HAL module can calculate CRC on a stream of data being transmitted or received over a serial communication Interface (SCI) channel (snoop mode).
- CRC HAL module supports the following 8 and 16 bit CRC polynomials which operates on 8-bit data in parallel
- CRC HAL module supports the following 32 bit CRC polynomials which operates on 32-bit data in parallel
- CRC HAL module can calculate CRC with LSB first or MSB first bit order.
The CRC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the CRC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
No additional resources are currently available for the CRC HAL module.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.