Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The ADC HAL module is an API for analog-to-digital conversions and is implemented on r_adc. It supports both the ADC12 and ADC14 peripherals available on Synergy microcontroller hardware. A user-defined callback can be created to process the data each time a new sample is complete.
The ADC HAL module supports the following features:
- 14-Bit A/D Converter (S3A7, S124) or 12-Bit A/D Converter (S7G2)
- Multiple Operation Modes:
- Multiple Channels
The ADC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the ADC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects (for both ADC HAL and Framework) are available from the Synergy Gallery. You can find them in the zip file located on the right side of the page here
- Bluetooth low energy example application (DK-S7G2 and DK-S3A7) with SSP 1.2.0
- Simple ADC sensor example for the DK-S124 v3.0 with SSP 1.2.0
- Wi-Fi Application on SK-S7G2 using Wi-Fi Framework with SSP 1.2.0
- LPM ADC DK-S124 with SSP 1.2.0
- LPM ADC DK-S3A7 with SSP 1.2.0
- OOB image and source project with SSP 1.2.0
- Simple audio framework example for DK-S124 with SSP 1.2.0
- Simple PMOD LCD Example for DK-S124 with SSP 1.2.0
- Simple record/playback using ADC framework for SSP 1.2.0
- Simple tone generator for DK-S124 with SSP 1.2.0
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- HMI Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor Controller - Application Project here.
- Bluetooth Low Energy on DK-S7G2 and DK-S3A7 - Application Project here.
- Getting Started with the Audio Player Application using SSP - Application Project here.
- The ADC HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available as a template when a project is created in SSP for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to create a project using the template here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.