The E200F emulator basic configuration (without options) includes all E10A-USB emulator debug functions. In addition, it comes with the following enhancements.
- Interface with host PC uses USB2.0 (high-speed), allowing high-speed downloads (1M byte/s).
- Increased trace memory capacity. Allows E200F emulator to get trace information on a 256K cycle.
- Can set trace condition according to the information output from the AUD interface. (trace start/stop/sequential)
- Performance measurement function (Max. 4 channels: execution time measurement of address range).
- Real-time profile function (measures function level execution time, no. of calls)
- Monitor function (1K byte x 4 areas)
You can also add other debug functions in addition to those listed above by using E200F emulator-specific optional products. For more details, please see “Option products for the E200F emulator”.