When executing a ROMized load module in the CubeSuite+ environment, program execution stops at the _rcopy function and the program cannot be debugged.
How can I debug a ROMized program correctly?
Applicable MCU：RL78 Family
If no particular settings have been made in the CubeSuite+ environment, the load module to be downloaded at debugging is the load module that has been created from the file specified to be built in the main project or a sub project. To download a load module file after it has been converted to ROM and debug it, change the settings as follows:
- Select the debug tool on the Project Tree panel.
- Select the property by right-clicking.
- Select [Download files] in the [Download File Settings] tab and click the [...] button that is displayed at the right edge in the column.
- Select the ROMized load module from the Download file list in the [Download Files] dialog box.
If no ROMized load module is displayed in the list, click on the [Add] button to register and select a file.
- Set the following in the [Download file property] area.
Download object: Yes
Download symbol information: Yes
- Select a load module file other than the ROMized load module, and change the Download file property settings as follows:
Download object: No
Download symbol information: No
|CS+ (formerly CubeSuite+)|
|IE850 (formerly IECUBE2)|